Kelly Graham & Byrd
Please Mail all invoices to: 4420 N. US 23 AUSABLE, MI 48750
Michigan State Law designates the duties of a Township Clerk, although Township Boards may require additional responsibilities or delegate certain duties.
• Election management and voter registration
• Cemetery management and record keeping
• Maintaining and organizing Township records
• Accounts Payable
We are currently accepting applications for the Elections Inspectors.
• Move Ballots sent out – March 18th
• Absent Voter Ballots available to voters – March 24th
• AuSable Township Election Commission will appoint election inspectors. Specific date and time to be announced.
• Last day to register in any manner other than in-person with local Clerk – April 17th.
• In-person registration with local clerk with proof of residency – April 18th to May 1st
• Public accuracy test must be conducted. Date and Time will be published.
• By 5:00PM, Electors may obtain an Absent Voter Ballot by mail – April 28th
• Clerk is available in office 9:00AM to 5:00pm for election assistance- April 29th
• Up to 4:00pm, Electors may obtain an Absent Voter Ballot in person in the Clerks office – May 1st.
• By 5:000PM, Voters may submit written request in person to spoil their Absent Voter Ballot
• Up to 4:00PM Emergency Absentee Voting for May Special Election Primary – May 2nd
• Up to 8:00PM, Election Day Registrants may obtain and vote an Absent Voter Ballot in person in the Clerk’s office or vote in person in the Proper Precinct – May 2nd
Polls open 7:00AM to 8:00PM
Location: AuSable Township Hall Boardroom